General Terms & Conditions
© 2015 Oakford Homes ABN 64 007 789 013 BLD G8890 RLA 230160. All plans are copyright. All prices are GST inclusive. Prices are based on brick veneer construction. Certain elevations may not exactly match the particular floor plan advertised on our website and as such images are for illustration purposes and to be used as a guide only E&OE. Display homes may contain items that are optional upgrades and these are an additional cost. Any prices on our website does not include landscaping and fencing unless otherwise specified.
All information on the Oakford Homes website is provided as a convenience to you. We recommend that prospective purchasers inspect homes and, together with their advisers, make their own enquiries with relevant authorities prior to purchase. All information displayed on the website is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and is subject to availability.
Information on the website must not be used for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Oakford Homes.
House & Land Packages Terms and Conditions
- All plans are copyright © Oakford Homes
- All prices are GST inclusive
- Any prices on our website does not include landscaping and fencing unless otherwise specified
- Floor plans, elevations and images shown are for illustration purposes and are to be used as a guide only E&OE. Room sizes are approximate and may differ from final construction plans.
- All packages subject to final council and developer approvals
- Land is subject to availability. If the land referred to in a package is not owned by Oakford Homes, we make no representation about the suitability of the land to build on or otherwise. You must satisfy yourself of that by inspection or by seeking professional advice.
- Land developer terms and conditions apply. Refer to each package for registered land agent RLA.
- Oakford Homes reserves the right to alter price without notice
- Oakford Homes reserves the right to withdraw any package at any time without notice
25 year Structural Warranty
The Oakford Homes Structural Guarantee lasts for 25 years of ownership. We will rectify at our cost the structural failure of any of the following: footings, concrete and or strip footing; structural timbers and steel in wall or roof framing; and load bearing brickwork pursuant to the Building Code of Australia and all relevant Australian Standards. Damage caused by storms, fire or flooding is not covered by this guarantee.
Appliances are all covered by the Manufacturers Guarantee.
To make a claim under this guarantee, you are required to outline your request in writing and send it to us via post or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The claim must be made no later than 25 years after the date of handover. We will review your request and carry out an inspection of the property to determine whether there has been a structural failure. Where it is determined that there is no structural failure by us, all repair costs are the responsibility of the owner.